Caraway Conference Center & Camps Scholarship Application
INFORMATION & OBJECTIVE
Caraway Conference Center and Camps have established a Camper Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are available for sessions at both Camp Caraway and Camp Mundo Vista. These funds are limited, so we ask that you carefully consider your request. Caraway desires to help as many campers as possible that are not able to attend camp because of lack of financial resources.
The sponsor (i.e. parent, friend, youth leader, pastor, etc.) of the camper complete the application form below and click the ‘submit’ button when completed. The sponsor will be notified of the decision by the provided email address. If accepted, the camper must be registered online for the desired program, by the legal guardian, and the $85 non-refundable deposit must be paid. Applications will be approved as funds are available. All scholarship applications will be given based on need and on a first come, first serve basis.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Illness in the family
- Single parent family
- Low Income
- Other serious extenuating circumstances
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Most scholarships awarded will be a half scholarship. Periodically, a full scholarship will be granted depending on funds available and applicant need.
- Full Scholarship – The $85 non-refundable deposit is the responsibility of the camper or sponsor. The remainder of the camp fee is paid by the Camper Scholarship Fund.
- Half Scholarship – The $85 non-refundable deposit is the responsibility of the camper or sponsor. The Camper Scholarship Fund will pay 50% and the camper is responsible for the remaining balance.
- Scholarships are issued for one session of camp per person, per calendar year.
- Scholarships awarded may be applied toward any session of camp – based on availability.
- Scholarships cannot be combined with any other camp discounts.
Caraway Conference Center & Camps RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FORFEIT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Misrepresentation – A sponsor who intentionally misrepresents conditions or circumstances claiming a financial need, and Caraway Conference Center & Camps becomes aware that a need does not exist, the scholarship will be forfeited.
- No response – If the sponsor does not register the camper online and pay the $85 non-refundable deposit for the desired program within 30 days or the time guidelines of the desired program, the scholarship will be forfeited. Please contact the camp registrar if you are unable to meet this deadline.